Bio Rad Laboratories announced the release of KnowItAll Informatics System 2013 spectroscopy software. Bio Rad's KnowItAll software offers solutions for spectral analysis, identification, search, data management, and reporting. It supports multiple instrument vendor file formats and techniques (IR, Raman, NIR, NMR, MS, UV-Vis). The software, combined with one of the world's largest spectral reference collections (over 1.4 million spectra), helps chemists extract even greater knowledge from their spectral data.
KnowItAll Informatics System 2013 Key Benefits Include:
- Additions to ATR-IR, IR, Raman, NMR, and MS reference spectral collections
- Enhanced Raman spectrum management
- Performance optimizations and workflow simplifications
- Advanced GC-MS database building and linking capabilities
- Support for multiple spectra of the same technique within a single database record
Bio Rad Laboratories, Inc., 888-524-6723, www.knowitall.com