The Whitley A95 Workstation is the largest model in the Don Whitley Scientific range of modified atmosphere chambers with a capacity of up to 1,400 Petri dishes. The system comprises:
• An integral 30 liter airlock with automatic internal door, which can transfer 90 plates in 5 minutes;
• D gas operation that contributes to low running costs;
• Optional fully integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility;
• Remote monitoring allows access from any computer or mobile device with a secure internet connection. This option enables users to review and alter system settings, change user access levels, and receive expert product support;
• Maintenance free dehumidification system for automatic humidity control.
The A95 features four oval, manual, sleeved ports that enable two people to operate simultaneously within the same workstation. These ports also act as mini-airlocks for 10 plates each, so for smaller quantities of samples, users don’t have to use the airlock.
Don Whitley Scientific, + 44-0-1274-595728, www.dwscientific.co.uk