Bio/Data Corporation is now offering enhanced software for its Platelet Aggregation Profiler, Model PAP-8E. Version 2. The Version 2 software includes:
- On Demand Optical Calibration Check that will allow the user to perform instrument calibration using purified water and print results for regulatory requirements.
- Unlimited User Defined Test Types that can be activated or inactivated according to the user’s preference with as many tests as needed.
- Selectable Washed Platelet Sample Type that can be used to auto-adjust the optical circuit to perform washed platelet protocols.
- Temperature Settings that may be adjusted on user defined tests from 32° - 45°C to allow flexibility with testing protocols.
- Convenient Database Backup and Recovery that makes it easy to backup and restore data to a CD ROM or USB flash drive.
- New Enhanced Password Protection features that will secure patient data through expiration and log-in failure lock outs.
Bio/Data Corp., 800-257-3282, www.biodatacorp.com